Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mall of St. Paul

I only found a few things antiquing today. No bookshlef..everything was too wide. Here's the things I did find..


I love owls. This is a votive candle holder. Probably about 4 inches high. I have another one that is kind of like it, I think they will look good together.


I paid $5 for this silk scarf. I had never heard of Adele Simpson, I just thought it was really pretty, and I thought it would be cool to use it as a belt with a brown jersey dress. Imagine my surprise when I searched for it on the internet and I found this...

http://www.retrodesignerdeals.com/catalog/item/4366357/7331606.htm

Selling for $175! Wow! Friends, this is why I love love love thrifting and antiquing. You just never know what you're going to find.


 I also got this little one-egg pan because I often make an egg for my son for his breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment