Saturday, February 19, 2011

Changing focus...

I want to change the focus of this blog. When I started it, it was supposed to be about weight loss. And now I never post. You know why? Because weight loss is BORING. No one cares how much I weigh, including myself most of the time.

I'd like to make this blog about saving money, thrifting, and antiquing. I feel like I'd post a lot more if I just stuck to those subjects. The problem is, the name of the blog doesn't really match the topic of it, you know? Lighten up your wallet, I guess? If I change it, though, I think I would have to just start a new blog, and attach it to a new email address, and I just don't want to do that right now. So, we're all going to have to deal with the lame name for awhile.

I'm going to my favorite antique place today, and I'm in the market for a bookshelf for my bedroom. I'm sure I'll find other things too, I always do. I'll be sure to let you know what I end up with!

1 comment:

  1. I will continue being an avid reader regardless of what you write about!

    ReplyDelete