Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Food Diary

Today I joined myfooddiary.com. It's a website that helps you track your food intake, water intake, exercise, and weight.  I have been a member of Sparkpeople.com for years, which is basically the same thing, and free. Myfooddiary.com is $9/month after a free 7 day trial. One thing MFD has that SP doesn't, however, is a small thing included in the daily report, after you log your food and exercise for the day...it tells you exactly what day you will reach your goal weight if you continue eating how you did that day. That was the clincher for me. Sparkpeople gives an almost identical daily report, but it does not say "Madelyn, if you eat every day like you did today, you will reach your goal weight by May 7th, 2011." That's right, I willingly pay the internet to tell me what I'm going to weigh in the future. What did we ever do without technology like this?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment