Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HOLIDAY CARDS

In years past, I have made my own holiday cards. This year, however, it's just not going to happen. I have an almost-one-year-old and I've been busy planning his 1st birthday party and making and sending invitations out for that...I just don't have time to do the Christmas cards too this year! Also, I'm pretty lazy. I'd much rather watch "Sarah Palin's Alaska" while catching up on Facebook.

Luckily, there's Shutterfly. I have a cousin that sends out cards from Shutterfly every year, and they are just gorgeous. They always stay up on my refrigerator a little longer than everyone else's! I love that you can customize them with a family picture, and they have so many designs to choose from.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards?lid=xmascards&lpos=cscat_marq

It's super easy to get a free account, and upload the picture you want to use. The site is easy to navigate. Then you choose your design, and decide what you want the card to say, and you're all done! Shutterfly does the rest. The cards are priced fairly and are shipped quickly.

In addition to cards, you can have calendars made...what a great gift idea!

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

I am going to get started on making my cards...I like to get them mailed out by December 5th. I think these two are my favorite designs..



No comments:

Post a Comment