Saturday, November 27, 2010

Housework

I'm sitting here thinking about how I should be folding clothes and putting them away. I actually like doing laundry and folding clothes...it's the putting them away that I hate. I really hate it.

So that got me thinking about housework. I keep thinking about getting a housecleaner twice a month, but then I realized, it's not the stuff that a housekeeper does that I hate doing. I actually don't mind most of it...cleaning tubs and toilets, sweeping and mopping, vacuuming....I'm fine with doing all that stuff. It's the stuff you have to do BEFORE the housecleaner comes that I hate. Sorting through junk mail and random piles of paper, getting rid of towering piles of clothes, removing piles of clutter so that the tables and counters can be cleaned, picking up baby toys so that the floor can be vacuumed, keeping the dishes under control so that the sink can be cleaned...that's the crap I hate. I wish I could hire someone to come every 2 weeks to remove all my clutter, and then I can do the rest myself!

I want one of those Shark floor cleaners. I may need to invest in that this year. I also wish there was an easier way to vacuum stairs. God, I hate vacuuming stairs. It needs to be done in my house often, though, with the dog hair all over the place and a baby that just learned to climb stairs. I have a canister vacuum and also a small handheld vacuum, but it's still just a pain in the butt! Probably because we have 4 flights of stairs...it's like a neverending chore.

Anyway, the whole point of this post.....soon I will be reviewing cleaning products. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment